The US National Science Foundation is providing a limited number of travel grants. These travel grants are restricted to U.S. citizens. To apply for a travel grant,
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line "Requesting Travel Grant" and containing the following information:
- The applicant’s name, institutional affiliation, address, and email address.
- Whether or not the applicant will be a presenter at ICER.
- Is the applicant a graduate student?
- Please describe your institute in terms of type (Research university?
Undergraduate college? Community college?), size (number of students), and
characteristics of student body (e.g., is yours a minority-serving institution?).
- Approximate size of grant requested (maximum US$500).